Action Item: Freedom North Shore is meeting with Senator Lovely on Monday, June 26, to discuss environmental issues – specifically S1821: An Act Combating Climate Change, and H1726: An Act to Promote Green Infrastructure, Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions, and Promote Jobs.
Here is the letter of support we plan to give her. Please read, and add your name in the comments section (and comments if you’d like). This will also be posted on Facebook, so feel free to add you name there. Or, if you have more to say, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will make sure your information is submitted.
Here is some additional info I received from Senator Barrett’s office regarding S1821:
- Fact Sheet S1821
- Revenue Neutral Carbon Pricing for Mass – Economic Analysis
- Summary: An Act Combating Climate Change
And here is additional info from Rep. Benson’s Office regarding H1726:
- Fact Sheet: H1726 – Version 1
- Fact Sheet: H1726 – Version 2
- Carbon Pollution Fees & Low Income Residents
Thanks to all!