Here is a list of resources to help us RESIST.
You may want to create a Resistance Notebook (or two, or three) so you can keep track of actions, government contacts, guides, suggestions, & references. Here is a list of information to get you started. If you have additional suggestions, please SHARE!
Federal Government info:
- Contact Information for White House, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, Liz Warren, Ed Markey & Seth Moulton.
- 17 Page Palmer Report on Trump-Russia ties
- A Low Tech Guide to Becoming More Politically Active (New York Times)
- From Protests Past, Lessons In What Works (New York Times)
- Who’s In Donald Trump’s Cabinet (The Atlantic)
- How Each Senator Voted on Trump’s Cabinet & Administration Nominees (New York Times)
- List of Action Organizations & Signups
- List of Tools
- ResistBot: A great tool that lets you easily send faxes to MOCs. Just text ‘resist’ to 504-09, and it will walk you through the rest.
- FaxZero: This link lets you fax MOCs by selecting them from a list. Send up to 5 faxes a day, free.
- Stance app: This app records a message for your Rep (if they don’t answer, and sends it to them). Maybe call outside the district.
State Government info:
- List of Members of the Massachusetts Legislature, including name, office #, phone # and email address.
- Indivisible Guide
- Tools to Track Legislation:
Freedom North Shore info:
Here is a page with some printable postcard templates. If you have others, please share!
If you haven’t attended, please do! It is a great tool to help us move forward in our organizing efforts. First semester is available recorded. Second semester is in the works.